With over 40 years of experience in the financial services and telecommunication industries, I have a proven track record of applying innovative financial management skills in both corporate and individual settings. The cornerstone of that record and reputation is a consistently high level of professional client service.
For much of my career, I have worked with business owners, corporations and individual clients to help them address complex financial challenges. Relying on a planning-based approach, the goal is to simplify the decision-making process with a comprehensive set of tools supported by years of experience.
- BBA Accounting - Siena College
- MA Financial Management - Catholic University of America
- CLU® & ChFC® - American College
- CFP® - College for Financial Planning
- AIF® Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- CPFA - Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Equitable At Retirementsm education program -
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors and the National Association of Plan Advisors.
CA Insurance License #OE90280