Mark S. Dolfis
At the core, I’m an analytical person. Data and logic are important to me. I have an Electrical Engineering degree from Vanderbilt University. But I also really like talking to people and learning about their lives.
In addition to more-traditional financial planning and investment strategies, I have two sub-focuses of my practice: planning for business owners, and multi-generational wealth transfer planning. Having obtained the CFP® and AIF® designations, I am dedicated to guiding our clients through the process of defining their goals, devising an appropriate strategy to achieve those goals, and assisting in the execution and management of that strategy over time. I particularly enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplined team that allows me to provide comprehensive financial planning, wealth management, and wealth transfer planning services to business owners, individuals, and families.
I think there are a handful of characteristics my clients value most about me: I’m knowledgeable, trustworthy, I care deeply about my clients, I’m easy to talk to, I try to make the whole process enjoyable, and I don’t send any junk mail.
Maintaining strong ties to my community is extremely important to me. I live in Fairfax County with my wife and two daughters and I’m a proud member of the following local associations:
- Accelerated Business Connection – Founder, President (past), Executive Team
- Shelter House Board – Vice Chairman (past), Member (past), Advisory Council
- King’s Ridge Swim Club – Team Announcer
- Washington Executives Association – President (past), Board of Directors
- Brecon Ridge Community Council – President (past)
- BE Electrical Engineering – Vanderbilt University
- CFP® - University of Virginia
- AIF® Accredited Investment Fiduciary